28 Mar Easy Peasy Fruit Loaf
Easy Peasy Fruit Loaf
Simple, light fruit and yoghurt loaf cake.
Servings: 8 servings
- Small Loaf Tin
- 150 ml Plain Yoghurt (dairy or plant)
- 1 Egg
- 1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 100 g Dried Fruit (sultanas/cherries/raisins - any will do)
- 50 g Sugar (brown or white)
- 125 g Self Raising Flour
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease the loaf tin with a little oil or butter then line the base with a baking parchment
- Put the yoghurt, oil, egg and vanilla essence into a bowl and beat together until smooth and well combined.
- Measure the flour, baking powder into another bowl and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- Add the fruit to the batter and mix again.
- Scrape the mixture into your prepared tin and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown on top and a skewer when inserted in the middle comes out clean.