08 Mar Gram Flour Pizza Muffins
Gram Flour Pizza Muffins
Servings: 12 Muffins
- Large Bowl
- Muffin Tin
- 200 g Gram (chickpea) flour
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 100 ml Olive oil
- 100 g Greek Yoghurt
- 2 Eggs
- 200 g Courgette (grated)
- 150 g Feta or Cheddar Cheese (or a mixture of both)
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 50 g Sundried Tomatoes (chopped small)
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Grate the courgette onto a piece of kitchen paper or clean cloth. Wrap it up tightly and then squeeze so that most of the liquid comes out.
- Put the oil, yoghurt and eggs into a large bowl and mix together.
- Add the grated courgette, cheese, oregano and tomatoes and mix well.
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda, salt and paprika into the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 cases and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Leave in the tin for 5 minutes then leave to cool on a wire rack (or eat hot straight away if you can't wait)!